Liam Livings here, I’m pleased to announce Friday night entertainment is open for bookings now. Please read this page for details of what entertainment package we’ve put together, and book on the link under bookings.
Happy entertaining for UK Meet 2015!
BOOKINGS CAN NOT BE TAKEN ON THE NIGHT. YOU MUST BOOK IN ADVANCE SO WE CAN CONFIRM NUMBERS WITH THE VENUE.
****PLEASE BOOK YOUR PLACE BY FRIDAY 4 SEPTEMBER TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.****
FRIDAY 11 SEPTEMBER:
Who can come?
- ALL delegates for UK Meet
- their partners/guests
- others who have come along for the weekend, but aren’t actually booked onto the conference sessions during the day
What’s the format?
- A meet and mingle, informal event.
- Includes 1 welcome drink and buffet of sandwiches (vegetarian, fish and meat) quiche, pork pies, cocktail sausages, chicken goujons, spring rolls, samosas and bhajis, fruit bowls, cheese platters, mini cakes.
- Opportunities to chat, mingle, have photos taken with Her Royal Highness, The Queen, Elizabeth II*!
- Although not a formal sit down meal, some seating is available – this event is about circulating, meeting old friends and making new ones, eating and basking in the royal glow of Queen Elizabeth II*.
- The bar will be open and staffed while we’re there, so after their first inclusive drink delegates can buy and drink to their hearts’ content.
- We will have exclusive use of the Queen Shilling until their normal opening time at 10pm.
Where is it happening?
◦ A fabulous, award-winning venue, a friendly, gay bar, Queenshilling promising ‘Great nights out as standard’.
◦ 9 Frogmore Street Bristol BS1 5NA (street map HERE).
◦ This is a simple 4 minutes walk from the Bristol Marriot Royal, College green where the UK Meet is happening.
Meet up with the organising team and friends in the hotel foyer at 7PM to walk across to the venue together.
What’s it for?
- We wanted to give delegates an opportunity to meet and mingle in an inclusive friendly environment at the start of the event.
- Delegates have told us in the past – especially newbies! – that this kind of introductory event is a great way to relax with our own crowd and ease into the social side of the weekend.
- As a contrast to the formal Saturday night, sit down meal, we wanted to include a less expensive, more informal entertainment package open to all.
When’s it happening?
Friday 11 September 2015 from 7pm until as late as you want (when Queenshilling closes).
How much does it cost?
Entry costs £18 per person, includes buffet food, one drink, and meeting HRH Queen Elizabeth II*.
How do I book my place?
Please book and pay by clicking the button on THIS PAGE.
Any questions, please ask Liam.
*10th September will be the date on which HRH Queen Elizabeth II will be the longest reigning monarch of Great Britain. UK Meet have arranged for a professional Royal lookalike to join us at this gracious event, to help celebrate this momentous occasion.