UK MEET 2020
READ ABOUT How and Why we ticket as we do HERE.
READ ABOUT the types of tickets on offer, and all the payment terms and conditions HERE.
PLEASE don’t start the registration process until you have (1) your Unique Registration Code and (2) means to pay for your ticket.
Then it’s a straightforward THREE STEP process to get your ticket.
– Register your details.
– Pay for your registration (advance deposits are accepted).
– Notify us if you can offer any help at the event. Please consider completing this form even if it’s a “no, Thanks”.
(1) COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION FORM
NOTE: we will NOT process any registration without a Unique Registration Code.
NOT SURE what type of ticket you want? The link is above with all the details (opens in a separate window).
PRESS “SUBMIT” AND CONTINUE ON TO STEP (2) PAYMENT:
(2) REGISTRATION PAYMENT
If you have any queries, please contact the Treasurer.
REMEMBER ALL TICKETS MUST BE FULLY PAID UP BY 30 JUNE 2020.
NOTE: the Deposit is always non-refundable.
The Paypal buttons below have been created to automatically charge the price of the specific ticket you ask for, so please make sure you’ve read the details above AND press the right button.
“I don’t have a Paypal account, how can I pay?”
Please use the buttons. Paypal will allow you to pay EITHER by account or by credit/debit card. If you can’t see how this works, please look at the guide HERE.
NOTE: did you include your CORRECT Paypal email address on the Registration form? Sometimes we have trouble matching payments with registration because of pen names / real names etc. Please help us run the event as smoothly as possible by giving us all the information we need.
Currently the EARLY BIRD discounted prices apply until 29 Feb 2020.
DEPOSIT – £50 Guarantees your place is held, assuming you pay the balance by the relevant deadline.
GENERAL TICKET – FULL PAYMENT £120
SPOTLIGHT TICKET – FULL PAYMENT £145
NOTE: if you pay the deposit, you can pay the balance AT ANY TIME. Just click HERE.
ALSO NOTE: you won’t get a separate confirmation of payment from us. Please check your Paypal notification and the balance of your account to ensure the payment has been taken correctly.
HAVE YOU PAID? BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE PAGE, NOW CONSIDER HELPING US OUT DURING THE WEEKEND.
This is entirely optional, but much appreciated.
* We need helpers to welcome attendees on Friday afternoon, hand out badges and programmes, provide a friendly face etc.
* We welcome any pitches for panels, on the assumption you will organise and resource them. We require all panels to consist of at least two people. The Team will then contact you separately to discuss it.
* We welcome anyone to be a contributing panellist, even if the panel has been organised and run by someone else. The team can allocate you to an appropriate panel.
* We welcome panel moderators: where a panel takes the form of a discussion or Q&A, a moderator will introduce the participants, allow the best use of the time allotted, and keep interaction flowing smoothly. The Team is happy to give guidance and support.
If you’d like to help, please fill in the form HERE.
Please consider completing the form even if your answers are No, thanks. We won’t hold a “No thanks” against anyone 🙂 but at least we’ll know you’ve seen and understood the options. If you express interest in anything, we’ll be in touch to discuss it further before committing you.