UK MEET 2020
TICKET/PAYMENT GENERAL INFORMATION:
There is a choice of weekend tickets to match your requirements. Please study the choices below carefully before paying. You can up/downgrade at a later date if needs be, but we appreciate all those who already know what they need!
SEPTEMBER 2019: THE REGISTRATION PAGE IS NOT YET LIVE
Please DO NOT contact us about tickets. If you are on our mailing list, you will hear about it all soon (October 2019), and the details will be updated here on the website.
If you are NOT on the mailing list, see why you should be HERE, and join HERE.
EVERY ticket includes:
* ALL the panels and discussions during the weekend
* ALL refreshments and lunch on both days
* The now-legendary UK Meet tote bag, full of promotional gifts from the authors and publishers, and a USB stick full of free fiction.
* A programme in both paper and downloadable format.
* A casual but welcoming meet-n-greet event on Friday afternoon at the venue for attendees who arrive early.
OTHER SOCIAL EVENTS over the weekend will be organised and paid for
separately – details will appear in your newsletter.
* Payment buttons at Paypal will be provided for your convenience on the Registration page. Paypal allows you to pay either from your Paypal balance – if you have an account – or by Credit/Debit card (not sure how this works? see the screen guide HERE).
* You can also pay directly through Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If you wish to discuss any other method of payment, please contact the Treasurer Clare.
* Payment must be made in STERLING, but Paypal will automatically convert your funds if you pay from a currency balance.
GENERAL ticket is available for all.
SPOTLIGHT ticket costs more but is available for those attendees who’d like to take up promotional opportunities. This includes anyone who wants to promote at the event i.e. authors / cover artists / comic book artists / bloggers / reviewers etc.
* Single day tickets MAY be available depending on numbers but, for your information, the last three events have sold out of all places at full weekend rates.
A Spotlight ticket offers you all the weekend’s panels and refreshments (as listed above) but also offers:
* space in the gift bag given to all attendees for a selection of your promotional goods,
* 10mb of space on the USB stick for your promotion and/or free fiction samples,
* space at the Author Signing event during the weekend,
* mention in the Meet programme and the opportunity to be featured on the UK Meet website/blog.
TICKET PRICES AND TERMS
ALL TICKETS must be paid in full by 30 June 2020. At that date, if you haven’t paid, your place will be allocated BY US to the next person waiting.
There is an EARLY BIRD discounted price if you BOOK AND PAY IN FULL before 29 FEBRUARY 2019.
GENERAL ticket at £120 / SPOTLIGHT AT £145.
You can pay the whole balance on registration. It guarantees your place, and will make all our lives easier! However, if you prefer, you can pay a MINIMUM DEPOSIT of £50, this will guarantee your ticket ASSUMING you pay the balance by the deadline.
You will NOT qualify for the Early Bird discount unless you pay the balance by 29 February 2020.
If you pay the balance after this date, it will be at the non-discounted price.
AFTER THE EARLY BIRDS DISCOUNT EXPIRES ticket prices will revert to:
GENERAL £140 / SPOTLIGHT £165.
You must take responsibility for arranging the balance of your ticket price before the relevant deadline, although reminders will be sent in the newsletters.
* The deposit is always non-refundable.
* If for some reason you can’t attend, but have already paid your ticket price in full, your amount less £50 may be refundable at the discretion of the Team.
* If you haven’t paid your balance, we will just take you off the list of attendees.
* We will pass on to you any Paypal fees we suffer for a refund.
Tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE at any time.
Because the event has been over-subscribed in the past, and because of our commitment to allocating tickets on a strictly first-come basis, we can’t allow any transfer of tickets.
If you can’t come, or choose not to come, please let us know as soon as possible, and we will arrange for your place to go to the next applicant, or to the next person on our waiting list.